- Under Queensland health, I worked with Royal Brisbane and Women’s hospital. Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBWH) is Queensland’s largest hospital and provides a wide range of clinical services in the heart of Brisbane.
How did I help:
- The organization wanted to transfer their current learning management solution code to a modern code
- The organizations learning management solution is used by hospitals throughout Queensland, the learning management solution is used by Doctors and nurses to keep up to date with the latest in medicine.
Day to day tasks:
- Build new features in Angular 4 and cake PHP
- Debug existing features
- Worked with a team of 7 people
- Documentation and debugging of features that I created.
- Completed the tested the project within the three months allocated for the project.
- Worked with a team of 3 programmers and 2 UI/UX designers.
- Angular 4, Cake PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Github and